Maybe instead of asking if search is relevant, you should be wondering if your SEO strategy is! Search engines have changed so much in the past couple of years because the way people search is changing- has your marketing team, agency, brand kept up?
Does the above question have you wondering what you need to know about search?
How has it changed?
How much can you truly impact your ranking on a search engine like Google?
Or are you curious to see what trends are going to continue to influence search?
Then we have the e-book just for you! Our e-book, What Does It Mean To Be Search Engine Optimized In 2017? can be downloaded here and has the answers to those questions and much much more.
Some Key Takeaways From The E-Book
- Localization: What three strategies can you use to impact local search results without paying for ad space?
- Mobile V Desktop: Have you ever thought about how mobile and desktop users search differently? And why? And most importantly have you updated your site to be mobile friendly?
- Voice Search: Is it too early to start optimizing for voice? And what kind of search results will voice influence most?
- Search Vs Social: Do you have to choose between the two? Is there a way that search and social can both be used and influence each other positively?
- Google’s Keyword Planner: This free tool from Google will help you create impactful PPC ads that will get you some real results. Do you know how to use it?
Wrap It Up
Not only is it important to stay up-to-date on search improvements and changes because SEO impacts your website traffic but because these search engines pay close attention to our potential customer’s behavior and modify their technology to make the search process easier. We need to understand the areas Google, Yahoo, and Bing are focusing on to help us plan out own our marketing strategies too.